Canon PC300 Ink & Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $37.95
As a personal copier, the Canon PC300 is a dependable piece of equipment. Aside from being ready in no time to start making copies, it makes clear copies, ensuring all details are there. It is also compact and sleek, making it easy to place on any desktop or take anywhere with you wherever your copying needs may take you.
Replacement toner cartridges from Inkjets.com include compatible Canon E40 (1491A002AA) high-yield black toner cartridges. Available with discounts of up to 56% off, these replacement toner cartridges are rated to offer page yields of 4,000.
Buy and more and you can take advantage of our free shipping promo. Shop today!
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
To replace the toner cartridge for the Canon PC300, simply follow these easy steps:
- Open the paper input/output trays.
- Slide the copyboard to the left until it stops.
- Press the button to pop the cartridge cover open.
- Slide the old toner cartridge out of the copier and set aside.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its packaging.
- Remove protective seal on new toner cartridge by pulling it straight out to the side.
- Hold the new toner cartridge, warning label facing left.
- Insert the new toner cartridge into the copier.
- Push the new toner cartridge in until it is firmly in place.
- Close the cartridge cover.
- Return the copyboard to the center.
- Close the paper input/output trays.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are high-yield toner cartridges?
High-yield toner cartridges have higher capacities than standard toner cartridges. This gives them higher page yields, making them generally more economical to use.
What are page yields?
Page yields refer to the estimated number of pages that toner cartridges can produce. Compatible Canon E40 (1491A002AA) high-yield black toner cartridges for the Canon PC300, for example, have page yields of 4,000. The exact number of page copies the toner cartridges can produce, however, will depend on copying quality and frequency.
Can I store replacement toner cartridges?
Yes, you can. Just make sure to keep them away from high heat and direct sunlight and Inkjets.com replacement toner cartridges will stay in good working condition for at least 18 months.