Canon PC310 Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $37.95
With the Canon PC310 personal copier by your side, making copies of anything you want for business or leisure is easy. Sleek and compact, you can take it anywhere, giving you a mobile copying solution for your various needs. With the right replacement toner cartridge, you can ensure that you never miss a copy, whether in your home office or on the road.
Replacement toner cartridges from Inkjets.com include compatible Canon E40 (1491A002AA) high-yield black toner cartridges. With discounts of up to 56% off, these replacement toner cartridges offer real value for money.
Buy $30 and more and you can take advantage of our free shipping promo. Shop now!
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
To replace the toner cartridge for your Canon PC310, simply follow these steps:
- Open the paper input/output trays.
- Slide the copyboard to the left to reveal the cartridge cover.
- Press the button to open the cartridge cover.
- Slide the old toner cartridge out of the copier and set aside.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its packaging.
- Remove protective seal on new toner cartridge by pulling it straight out to the side.
- Insert the new toner cartridge into the copier.
- Push the new toner cartridge in until it is firmly in place.
- Close the cartridge cover.
- Return the copyboard to the center.
- Close the paper input/output trays.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I store replacement toner cartridges?
Yes, you can. Just make sure to keep them away from high heat and direct sunlight. Unopened and stored right, Inkjets.com replacement toner cartridges, like Canon E40 (1491A002AA) high-yield black toner cartridges for the Canon PC310 personal copier, will stay in good working condition for at least 18 months.
Do you have guarantees in place?
All replacement toner cartridges from Inkjets.com are guaranteed compatible and won't void your copier warranty. All purchases also come with 100% money-back guarantees valid for one year.
How do i remove toner stains?
If you get toner on your skin or clothes, wash it off with COLD water and soap. Never use hot water as the heat will set the toner permanently. If you get some on your eyes or mouth, wash off as much as you can with COLD water and seek the assistance of a medical professional right away.