Canon PC310 TonerCartridge prices starting at $38.85
Shop Cartridges for PC310
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
To replace the toner cartridge for your Canon PC310, simply follow these steps:
- Open the paper input/output trays.
- Slide the copyboard to the left to reveal the cartridge cover.
- Press the button to open the cartridge cover.
- Slide the old toner cartridge out of the copier and set aside.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its packaging.
- Remove protective seal on new toner cartridge by pulling it straight out to the side.
- Insert the new toner cartridge into the copier.
- Push the new toner cartridge in until it is firmly in place.
- Close the cartridge cover.
- Return the copyboard to the center.
- Close the paper input/output trays.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I store replacement toner cartridges?
Yes, you can. Just make sure to keep them away from high heat and direct sunlight. Unopened and stored right, Inkjets.com replacement toner cartridges, like Canon E40 (1491A002AA) high-yield black toner cartridges for the Canon PC310 personal copier, will stay in good working condition for at least 18 months.
Do you have guarantees in place?
All replacement toner cartridges from Inkjets.com are guaranteed compatible and won't void your copier warranty. All purchases also come with 100% money-back guarantees valid for one year.
How do i remove toner stains?
If you get toner on your skin or clothes, wash it off with COLD water and soap. Never use hot water as the heat will set the toner permanently. If you get some on your eyes or mouth, wash off as much as you can with COLD water and seek the assistance of a medical professional right away.