PC330LCartridge prices starting at $39.95
Shop Cartridges for PC330L
- Compatible Canon E40 Toner Cartridge Black High-Yield (1491A002AA) 4,000 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replacing a toner cartridge for the Canon PC330L is easy! Just follow these steps:
- Lay paper input/output trays flat.
- Slide the copyboard to the left to reveal the cartridge cover.
- Press the button to open the cartridge cover.
- Slide the old toner cartridge out of the copier and set aside.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its packaging.
- Remove protective seal on new toner cartridge by pulling it straight out to the side.
- Insert the new toner cartridge into the copier.
- Push the new toner cartridge in until it is firmly in place.
- Close the cartridge cover.
- Return the copyboard to the center.
- Retract the paper input/output trays.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the advantages of buying high-yield toner cartridges?
High-yield toner cartridges have higher capacities than standard toner cartridges, giving them higher page yields. They may cost a bit more than standard options, but they are also more economical to use.
What are page yields?
Page yields are the estimated number of pages that toner cartridges can produce while in use. For instance, Canon E40 (1491A002AA) high-yield black toner cartridges for the Canon PC330L have page yields of 4,000.
Do you have guarantees in place?
All replacement toner cartridges carried by Inkjets.com are guaranteed compatible and won't void printer/copier warranties. All purchases also come with 100% money-back guarantees valid for a year.