PC400Cartridge prices starting at $39.95
Compact and light, the Canon PC400 is truly a mobile copying machine. Designed to be a dependable personal copier, it boasts of a variety of copy effects while offering, quick start and direct charging functionality alongside an auto-power off feature to help save on energy costs. Multifeeding capabilities make it possible as well to generate multiple copies with a touch of a button.
Inkjets.com carries Canon PC400 replacement toner cartridges. Options include compatible Canon E40 (1491A002AA) black high-yield toner cartridges, available with discounts of up to 56% off.
Buy and more and you can take advantage of our free shipping offer. Shop now!
Shop Cartridges for PC400
- Compatible Canon E40 Toner Cartridge Black High-Yield (1491A002AA) 4,000 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
To replace a toner cartridge for the Canon PC400, simply follow these easy steps:
- Slide the copyboard to the left until it stops.
- Press the open/close button to pop the top cover open.
- Slide the old toner cartridge out of the copier and set aside.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its packaging.
- Remove protective seal on new toner cartridge by pulling it straight out to the side.
- Hold the new toner cartridge, warning label facing left.
- Insert the new toner cartridge into the copier.
- Push the new toner cartridge in until it is firmly in place.
- Close the top cover.
- Return the copyboard to the center.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are high-yield toner cartridges?
High-yield toner cartridges, like Canon E40 (1491A002AA) black toner cartridges, feature higher capacities than standard toner cartridges. This gives them higher page yields.
What are page yields?
Page yields refer to the estimated number of pages of copies that a toner cartridge can produce. They can also be used to calculate costs for every page.
What's the page yield for Canon E40 toner cartridges?
Canon E40 (1491A002AA) black toner cartridges for the Canon PC400 copier have page yields of 4,000. Actual page yields, however, will depend on the frequency of use and the quality of each copy.