Canon PC425 TonerCartridge prices starting at $39.95
Shop Cartridges for PC425
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here’s how to install a new toner cartridge on the Canon PC425:
- Release the top cover by sliding the copyboard to the left.
- Open the top cover by pressing its button, and then pull the used toner cartridge out of the copier.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from the packaging and gently shake it at least ten times from side to side to distribute the toner inside.
- Put the cartridge on a level surface and carefully pull the protective tape out of the new cartridge.
- Align the new toner cartridge with the slot inside the copier and insert it in as far as it will go until it clicks into place.
- Close the top cover, and then return the copyboard to its original position.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are some signs and symptoms that the Canon PC425 is starting to run low on toner?
Blurred copies, thin dark lines or white spots on the copies, and insufficient toner darkness/density are some of the common signs and symptoms that indicate low toner level on the Canon PC425.
How long does your Compatible Canon E-40 Toner Cartridge last?
Our Compatible Canon E-40 Toner Cartridge can last for 24 to 36 months if kept sealed in its original packaging and stored in a cool, dry place.
How much do you charge for shipping if I order the Compatible Canon E-40?
Our Compatible Canon E-40 costs above $30, so shipping is waived if your shipping location is in any of the 48 contiguous states.