Canon PC428 Ink & Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $34.95
A personal copier, the Canon PC428 is compact in form, making it easy to handle and transport, allowing you to make quality copies whenever and wherever you are. It can make up to four pages of copies in a minute, with a maximum paper capacity of 50 pages for moderate copying requirements. Still, it is easy to use, allowing anyone to enjoy convenience operation.
Replacement toner cartridges for the Canon PC428 include Canon E40 (1491A002AA) Compatible Black High-Yield Toner Cartridges. Each one comes with up to 46% off in discounts and page yields of up to an estimated 4,000.
All orders and up get free shipping. Shop replacement toner cartridges today!
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
To replace a cartridge for the Canon PC428, just follow these steps:
- Make sure the power is turned off.
- Open the copy and feed trays all the way.
- Slide the platen to the left until |< mark is exposed.
- Press the top cover release button to open top cover. Cover should stand upright.
- Grip the old toner cartridge and pull it out of the copier.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its packaging.
- Hold the new toner cartridge level so side with written instructions is facing up.
- Rock the new toner cartridge left and right several times to evenly distribute toner inside.
- Remove protective covering and sealing tape on the new toner cartridge.
- Hold the new toner cartridge so arrow on the side with written instructions is pointing away from you.
- Carefully insert the new toner cartridge into the copier. Press it down until it is firmly in place.
- Close the top cover.
- Return the platen to the center position.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I store replacement toner cartridges?
Of course! Just make sure to keep them sealed in their packages and to keep them in a cool, dry place. Stored properly, our replacement Canon E40 (1491A002AA) Compatible Black High-Yield Toner Cartridges for the Canon PC428 will stay in good condition for up to two years.
What's the difference between compatible and remanufactured cartridges?
Both are guaranteed to be of quality after passing Inkjets.com's stringent checks, but compatible cartridges are brand-new cartridges while remanufactured cartridges are repurposed cartridges made like new.
What are page yields?
Page yields refer to the estimated number of pages that replacement cartridges can produce and can be used to calculate for overall cost per page.