Canon PC430 Ink & Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $34.95
There's no warm-up time when you use the Canon PC430, so it saves you a great deal of time, especially if it's a high-volume copy job. And when not in use, the automatic shutoff kicks in after five minutes for improved energy efficiency. This sturdy little copier sure helps you save time and energy—and if you want to save on copying costs as well, then switch to Inkjets' high-quality but more affordable Canon E40 Compatible Black High-Yield Toner Cartridge. This compatible Canon toner cartridge yields the same 4,000 pages at 5% coverage, offers the same high output quality, and performs just as good as the OEM—all at up to 70% savings. To know more about this product, you may call us via our hotline or leave us a message via our chatbox.
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
Here's how to replace the toner cartridge on the Canon PC430:
- Make sure to move the copyboard to the left until it stops. Then, open the top cover.
- Slide the used toner cartridge out of the PC430.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from the package. Then, gently rotate it about 90 degrees in both directions while holding it with the Warning label facing up.
- Remove the entire length of the sealing tape by pulling it out completely from the copier.
- Carefully insert the new toner cartridge into the copier while holding it with the Warning label facing left.
- Close the top cover and move the copyboard back to the center.
Frequently Asked Questions
How would I know if it's time to replace the toner cartridge on the Canon PC430?
It's time to replace the toner cartridge on your PC430 when white lines or vertical white spots appear on the copies. These print issues often indicate a cartridge that's running out of toner.
Does my order qualify for free shipping if shipping location is in Alaska?
Unfortunately, no. Our free shipping offer is available only for orders shipping to any of the 48 contiguous states.
I've got questions about shipping. How can I reach you?
For questions about shipping, you may send us a direct message using our Live Chat feature or simply call our customer service department at 1-972-200-3813 from Monday to Friday 7:00 AM to 5:00 PM PST.