PC530Cartridge prices starting at $39.95
Shop Cartridges for PC530
- Compatible Canon E40 Toner Cartridge Black High-Yield (1491A002AA) 4,000 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
To replace toner cartridges for Canon PC530, just follow these simple steps:
- Make sure the power is turned off.
- Open the copy and feed trays all the way.
- Slide the platen to the left to access the top cover.
- Press the release button to open the top cover.
- Pull out the old toner cartridge from the machine.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its packaging.
- Hold the new toner cartridge level so side with written instructions is facing up.
- Rock the new toner cartridge left and right several times to distribute toner inside evenly.
- Remove protective covering and sealing tape on the new toner cartridge.
- Hold the new toner cartridge so arrow on the side with written instructions is pointing away from you.
- Carefully insert the new toner cartridge into the machine. Press it down until it is seated firmly.
- Close the top cover.
- Return the platen to the center of the machine.
Frequently Asked Questions
What's the difference between compatible and remanufactured toner cartridges?
Both are guaranteed to be of quality after passing our stringent checks, but compatible toner cartridges are brand-new, non-OEM toner cartridges. Remanufactured toner cartridges, on the other hand, are repurposed toner cartridges that have been cleaned and refilled with toner, with faulty or damaged components repaired or replaced as needed to ensure desired print quality.
What are page yields?
Page yields refer to the estimated number of pages that replacement toner cartridges can produce. Our compatible Canon E40 (1491A002AA) black toner cartridges for the Canon PC630 offer comparable page yields to OEM toner products.
Do you have guarantees in place?
All replacement toner cartridges from Inkjets.com come with 100% money-back guarantees. They are guaranteed to work or you get your money back! No questions asked.