Canon PC550 Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $37.95
As a personal copier, the Canon PC550 is straightforward in form and function, promising quality copies each time no matter where you are. Aside from being easy to use, it is also easy to transport, thanks to its compact design. Though meant to be mobile, it is also great for use in homes and small offices.
Replacement toner cartridges for the Canon PC550 include Canon E40 (1491A002AA) Compatible Black High-Yield Toner Cartridges. Each one comes with up to 46% off in discounts and page yields of up to about 4,000.
All orders $30 and up get free shipping. Shop replacement toner cartridges today!
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
To replace a cartridge for the Canon PC550, simply follow these easy steps:
- Make sure the power is turned off.
- Open the copy and feed trays all the way.
- Slide the platen to the left until |< mark is exposed.
- Press the top cover release button to open top cover. Cover should stand upright.
- Grip the old toner cartridge and pull it out of the copier.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its packaging.
- Hold the new toner cartridge level so side with written instructions is facing up.
- Rock the new toner cartridge left and right several times to evenly distribute toner inside.
- Remove protective covering and sealing tape on the new toner cartridge.
- Hold the new toner cartridge so arrow on the side with written instructions is pointing away from you.
- Carefully insert the new toner cartridge into the copier. Press it down until it is firmly in place.
- Close the top cover.
- Return the platen to the center position.
Frequently Asked Questions
What's the difference between toner and ink cartridges?
Toner cartridges are designed for use with laser printers and copiers while ink cartridges are made for inkjet machines.
Are there precautions to handling toner cartridges?
Keep toner cartridges level and avoid unnecessarily shaking them to prevent toner spills. If you get toner on your skin or clothes, wash it off with COLD water. Never use hot water as the heat will permanently set the toner.
Do you have guarantees in place?
All replacement Canon E40 (1491A002AA) Compatible Black High-Yield Toner Cartridges from Inkjets.com are guaranteed to work with the Canon PC550 or you get your money back--no questions asked.