Canon PC700 TonerCartridge prices starting at $36.95
Shop Cartridges for PC700
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
To replace a cartridge for the Canon PC700, just follow these simple steps:
- Make sure the power is turned off.
- Open the copy and feed trays all the way.
- Slide the platen to the left until |< mark is exposed.
- Press the top cover release button to open top cover. Cover should stand upright.
- Grip the old toner cartridge and pull it out of the copier.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its packaging.
- Hold the new toner cartridge level so side with written instructions is facing up.
- Rock the new toner cartridge left and right several times to evenly distribute toner inside.
- Remove protective covering and sealing tape on the new toner cartridge.
- Hold the new toner cartridge so arrow on the side with written instructions is pointing away from you.
- Carefully insert the new toner cartridge into the copier. Press it down until it is firmly in place.
- Close the top cover.
- Return the platen to the center position.
Frequently Asked Questions
What's the difference between compatible and remanufactured cartridges?
Both are guaranteed to be of quality after passing Inkjets.com's stringent checks, but compatible cartridges are brand-new cartridges while remanufactured cartridges are repurposed cartridges made like new.
Are there precautions to handling toner cartridges?
Toner cartridges are sensitive to light so don't leave them exposed for more than a few minutes. Install toner cartridges right away to limit exposure and prevent issues with print quality.
What are page yields?
Page yields refer to the estimated number of pages that replacement Canon E40 (1491A002AA) Compatible Black High-Yield Toner Cartridges for the Canon PC700 can produce and can be used to calculate for overall cost per page.