Canon PC730 Ink & Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $34.95
A dependable copying machine for home offices and small workgroups, the Canon PC730 offers clear copies each time, drawing from a range of grayscale halftones to ensure all the details from your original document are there. It is also easy to operate, needing just the right settings and the right replacement toner cartridge to make sure all your copying needs are addressed.
Replacement toner cartridges from Inkjets.com include compatible Canon E40 (1491A002AA) black high-yield toner cartridges. Each replacement toner cartridge is available with discounts and is rated to produce up to about 4,000 pages of copies.
Shop and up and you can enjoy free shipping on us. Buy today!
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
Replacing a toner cartridge for the Canon PC730 is easy. Just follow these steps:
- Lift the copier's top unit until it is secured in place.
- Slide out old toner cartridge from the underside of the top unit.
- Remove new toner cartridge from packaging.
- Hold new toner cartridge level with the warning label facing up.
- Rotate new toner cartridge about 90 degrees in both directions several times.
- Place new toner cartridge on a flat surface and fully pull out sealing tape straight to the side.
- Hold new toner cartridge with the warning label facing up and insert it into the top unit until it is firmly in place.
- Lower the top unit to close.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are compatible toner cartridges?
Compatible toner cartridges are brand-new but non-OEM toner cartridges specially designed to meet the specifications of the machines they are suitable for. This ensures printers and copiers work as they should and give you the printing and copying results you're looking for.
What are high-yield toner cartridges?
High-yield toner cartridges, like the Canon E40 (1491A002AA) black high-yield toner cartridges for the Canon PC730, have higher capacities than standard toner products. This gives them higher page yields, making them more economical to use in turn for those with heavy copying needs.
Can I store replacement toner cartridges?
Yes! Just make sure to keep them away from high heat and direct sunlight. Unopened and stored right, replacement toner cartridges from Inkjets.com will stay in good working condition for at least 18 months.