Canon PC740 Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $37.95
Best for small offices and businesses, the Canon PC740 is easy to use but dependable, delivering quality copies each time to address your needs and help you stay on top of your productivity tasks day in and day out. Straightforward in form, it can also be integrated into any work setup without problem.
Replacement toner cartridges for the Canon PC740 include Canon E40 (1491A002AA) Compatible Black High-Yield Toner Cartridges. Each one comes with up to 46% off in discounts and page yields of up to about 4,000.
All orders $30 and up are eligible for free shipping. Shop replacement toner cartridges today!
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
To replace a cartridge for the Canon PC740, just follow these simple steps:
- Make sure the power is turned off.
- Open the copy and feed trays all the way.
- Grip the old toner cartridge and pull it out of the copier.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its packaging.
- Hold the new toner cartridge level so side with written instructions is facing up.
- Rock the new toner cartridge left and right several times to evenly distribute toner inside.
- Remove protective covering and sealing tape on the new toner cartridge.
- Hold the new toner cartridge so arrow on the side with written instructions is pointing away from you.
- Carefully insert the new toner cartridge into the copier. Press it down until it is firmly in place.
- Close the copy and feed trays.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I store replacement toner cartridges?
Simply keep them in their packages sealed in a cool, dry place until they are to be used and our replacement Canon E40 (1491A002AA) Compatible Black High-Yield Toner Cartridges for the Canon PC740 will stay in good working condition for up to two years.
Are there precautions to handling toner cartridges?
Toner cartridges are sensitive to light so don't leave them exposed for more than a few minutes. Install toner cartridges right away to limit exposure and prevent issues with print quality.
What are page yields?
Page yields refer to the estimated number of pages that replacement cartridges can produce and can be used to calculate for overall cost per page.