Canon PC760 Ink & Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $37.95
As a personal copier, the Canon PC760 makes it easy for you to get the copies you need when you need them. It is also designed to be compact, making transporting the machine a breeze. Still, it can also be integrated into any work setup, giving you both a mobile and traditional copying solution.
Replacement toner cartridges for the Canon PC760 include Canon E40 (1491A002AA) Compatible Black High-Yield Toner Cartridges. Each one comes with up to 46% off in discounts and page yields of up to about 4,000.
All orders and up are eligible for free shipping. Shop replacement toner cartridges today!
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
To replace a cartridge for the Canon PC760, just follow these simple steps:
- Make sure the power is turned off.
- Open the copy and feed trays all the way.
- Slide the platen to the left until |< mark is exposed.
- Press the top cover release button to open top cover. Cover should stand upright.
- Grip the old toner cartridge and pull it out of the copier.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its packaging.
- Hold the new toner cartridge level so side with written instructions is facing up.
- Rock the new toner cartridge left and right several times to evenly distribute toner inside.
- Remove protective covering and sealing tape on the new toner cartridge.
- Hold the new toner cartridge so arrow on the side with written instructions is pointing away from you.
- Carefully insert the new toner cartridge into the copier. Press it down until it is firmly in place.
- Close the top cover.
- Return the platen to the center position.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you have guarantees in place?
All Canon E40 (1491A002AA) Compatible Black High-Yield Toner Cartridges from Inkjets.com are guaranteed to work with the Canon PC760or you get your money back--no questions asked.
Are there precautions to handling toner cartridges?
Keep toner cartridges level and avoid unnecessarily shaking them to prevent toner spills. If you get toner on your skin or clothes, wash it off with COLD water. Never use hot water as the heat will permanently set the toner.
Can I store replacement toner cartridges?
Of course! Just make sure to keep them sealed in their packages and to keep them in a cool, dry place. Stored properly, our replacement toner cartridges will stay in good condition for up to two years.