Canon PC785 Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $37.95
The Canon PC785 is ideal for small offices and businesses with serious copying needs. Dependable enough to take on even your most demanding copying requirements, it is still easy to use, allowing for convenient everyday operation that lets you meet your day-to-day productivity goals without trouble.
Replacement toner cartridges for the Canon PC785 include Canon E40 (1491A002AA) Compatible Black High-Yield Toner Cartridges. Each one comes with up to 46% off in discounts and page yields of up to about 4,000.
All orders $30 and up are eligible for free shipping. Shop replacement toner cartridges today! Got questions? Simply get in touch with our customer service team via phone or chat for live support.
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
To replace a cartridge for the Canon PC785, just follow these simple steps:
- Make sure the power is turned off.
- Open the copy and feed trays all the way.
- Grip the old toner cartridge and pull it out of the copier.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its packaging.
- Hold the new toner cartridge level so side with written instructions is facing up.
- Rock the new toner cartridge left and right several times to evenly distribute toner inside.
- Remove protective covering and sealing tape on the new toner cartridge.
- Hold the new toner cartridge so arrow on the side with written instructions is pointing away from you.
- Carefully insert the new toner cartridge into the copier. Press it down until it is firmly in place.
- Close the copy and feed trays.
Frequently Asked Questions
What's the difference between toner and ink cartridges?
Toner cartridges are designed for use with laser printers and copiers while ink cartridges are made for inkjet machines.
What's the difference between compatible and remanufactured cartridges?
Both are guaranteed to be of quality after passing Inkjets.com's stringent checks, but compatible cartridges are brand-new cartridges while remanufactured cartridges are repurposed cartridges made like new.
Can I store replacement toner cartridges?
Of course! Just make sure to keep them sealed in their packages and to keep them in a cool, dry place. Stored properly, our replacement Canon E40 (1491A002AA) Compatible Black High-Yield Toner Cartridges for the Canon PC785 will stay in good condition for 18 months to two years.