Canon PC790 TonerCartridge prices starting at $36.95
Shop Cartridges for PC790
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
To replace toner cartridges for Canon PC970, simply follow these easy steps:
- Make sure the power is turned off.
- Lift platen assembly up.
- Pull out the old toner cartridge from the machine.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its packaging.
- Hold the new toner cartridge level so side with written instructions is facing up.
- Rock the new toner cartridge left and right several times to distribute toner inside evenly.
- Remove protective covering and sealing tape on the new toner cartridge.
- Hold the new toner cartridge so arrow on the side with written instructions is pointing away from you.
- Carefully insert the new toner cartridge into the machine. Press it down until it is firmly seated.
- Lower platen assembly down.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I store replacement toner cartridges?
Just make sure to keep them in their packages sealed and keep them away from direct light and high heat. Unopened and stored right, our compatible high-yield Canon E40 (1491A002AA) black toner cartridges for the Canon PC970 will stay in good working condition for 18 months to two years.
Are there precautions to handling toner cartridges?
Avoid toner spills by shaking cartridges to distribute toner inside evenly before removing its protective covering and sealing tape. Keep toner cartridges away from children's reach as well.
What's the difference between ink and toner cartridges?
Ink cartridges are for inkjet machines while toner cartridges are made for use with laser printers and copiers. Inks are also liquid while toners come in powder form.