PC795Cartridge prices starting at $39.99
Shop Cartridges for PC795
- Compatible Canon E40 Toner Cartridge Black High-Yield (1491A002AA) 4,000 Page YieldSpecial Price $39.99 As low as $36.99Out of stock
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here are the steps to replacing the toner cartridge on the Canon PC795:
- Open the top cover of your PC795. Then, pull the empty toner cartridge out of the machine.
- Get the new toner cartridge and remove it from its protective bag.
- Shake the new toner cartridge from side to side five or six times to distribute the toner powder inside evenly.
- Make sure to remove the entire length of the sealing tape by pulling it out of the cartridge.
- Insert the new toner cartridge into the machine. Push it in until it clicks into place.
- Close the top cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I have to immediately replace the toner cartridge on my Canon PC795 when the copy quality starts to deteriorate?
Not necessarily. You may temporarily improve the copy quality by redistributing the remaining toner inside the toner cartridge. But consider getting a replacement toner cartridge immediately to have one ready once the old cartridge gets totally depleted.
How much do I pay for shipping if my order subtotal is $30 or more?
You will pay nothing for shipping if your order subtotal is $30 or more and if the order is shipping to any of the 48 contiguous states.
What is the main advantage of using a high-yield Canon toner cartridge?
Using a high-yield Canon toner cartridge helps you save money as it offers a lower cost per page, and it saves you time as it copies more pages.