Canon PC795 Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $37.95
Combining Canon's innovative Single Cartridge System, reliable 30-sheet automatic document feeding technology, and a 250-sheet front-loading paper cassette, the Canon PC795 is all you need to get those documents copied in no time. It's ideal for home or office use, and it's easy to maintain as we've got the replacement Canon E40 Compatible Black High-Yield Toner Cartridge right here at Inkjets. It performs just as good as its OEM counterpart and offers the same page yield but at the fraction of the cost. Save up to 60% off by placing your order here today. If you've got any queries, simply contact our customer service department via our hotline or send us a direct message via our Live Chat feature.
How To Replace Cartridge
Here are the steps to replacing the toner cartridge on the Canon PC795:
- Open the top cover of your PC795. Then, pull the empty toner cartridge out of the machine.
- Get the new toner cartridge and remove it from its protective bag.
- Shake the new toner cartridge from side to side five or six times to distribute the toner powder inside evenly.
- Make sure to remove the entire length of the sealing tape by pulling it out of the cartridge.
- Insert the new toner cartridge into the machine. Push it in until it clicks into place.
- Close the top cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I have to immediately replace the toner cartridge on my Canon PC795 when the copy quality starts to deteriorate?
Not necessarily. You may temporarily improve the copy quality by redistributing the remaining toner inside the toner cartridge. But consider getting a replacement toner cartridge immediately to have one ready once the old cartridge gets totally depleted.
How much do I pay for shipping if my order subtotal is $30 or more?
You will pay nothing for shipping if your order subtotal is $30 or more and if the order is shipping to any of the 48 contiguous states.
What is the main advantage of using a high-yield Canon toner cartridge?
Using a high-yield Canon toner cartridge helps you save money as it offers a lower cost per page, and it saves you time as it copies more pages.