Cartridge prices starting at $37.95
Ideal for small offices or workgroups, the Canon PC800 ensures all your copying needs are addressed by providing not just reliable quality with a range of grayscale halftones but also heavy-duty functionality that can take on thousands of pages of copies in a month. Easy to use, it's an effective partner in making sure all your tasks in the office are met.
Replacement toner cartridges from Inkjets.com include compatible Canon E40 (1491A002AA) black high-yield toner cartridges. Get discounts of up to 56% off and page yields up to about 4,000 when you buy these replacement toner cartridges.
All purchases $30 and up get free shipping. Shop now!
How To Replace Cartridge
Replacing a toner cartridge for the Canon PC800 is simple. Just follow these steps:
- Lift open the top unit until it locks into place.
- Remove the old toner cartridge by sliding it out from underneath the top unit.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its packaging.
- Gently rock and rotate the new toner cartridge several times to evenly distribute toner inside.
- Place the new toner cartridge on a flat surface and remove sealing tape by pulling it straight out.
- Insert the new toner cartridge into the machine, warning label facing up.
- Lower the top unit to close, pressing down from the top of the copier.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why is it necessary to evenly distribute toner inside a cartridge?
This is to ensure that toner is released from the cartridge as it should during use, ensuring you don't run into any copying issues.
How long do replacement toner cartridges last?
Replacement Canon E40 (1491A002AA) black high-yield toner cartridges for the Canon PC800 are rated to produce an estimated 4,000 pages of copies. Unopened and stored right, they will stay in good condition for at least 18 months.
Do you have guarantees in place?
All Inkjets.com replacement toner cartridges are guaranteed compatible and won't void printer/copier warranties. All purchases also come with 100% money-back guarantees valid for one year.