Canon PC800 TonerCartridge prices starting at $37.95
Shop Cartridges for PC800
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replacing a toner cartridge for the Canon PC800 is simple. Just follow these steps:
- Lift open the top unit until it locks into place.
- Remove the old toner cartridge by sliding it out from underneath the top unit.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its packaging.
- Gently rock and rotate the new toner cartridge several times to evenly distribute toner inside.
- Place the new toner cartridge on a flat surface and remove sealing tape by pulling it straight out.
- Insert the new toner cartridge into the machine, warning label facing up.
- Lower the top unit to close, pressing down from the top of the copier.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why is it necessary to evenly distribute toner inside a cartridge?
This is to ensure that toner is released from the cartridge as it should during use, ensuring you don't run into any copying issues.
How long do replacement toner cartridges last?
Replacement Canon E40 (1491A002AA) black high-yield toner cartridges for the Canon PC800 are rated to produce an estimated 4,000 pages of copies. Unopened and stored right, they will stay in good condition for at least 18 months.
Do you have guarantees in place?
All Inkjets.com replacement toner cartridges are guaranteed compatible and won't void printer/copier warranties. All purchases also come with 100% money-back guarantees valid for one year.