Canon PC860 TonerCartridge prices starting at $39.95
Shop Cartridges for PC860
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
To replace a cartridge for the Canon PC860, just follow these simple steps:
- Make sure the power is turned off.
- Open the copy and feed trays all the way.
- Grip the old toner cartridge and pull it out of the copier.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its packaging.
- Hold the new toner cartridge level so side with written instructions is facing up.
- Rock the new toner cartridge left and right several times to evenly distribute toner inside.
- Remove protective covering and sealing tape on the new toner cartridge.
- Hold the new toner cartridge so arrow on the side with written instructions is pointing away from you.
- Carefully insert the new toner cartridge into the copier. Press it down until it is firmly in place.
- Close the copy and feed trays.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I store replacement toner cartridges?
Simply keep them in their packages sealed in a cool, dry place until they are to be used and our replacement toner cartridges will stay in good working condition for up to two years.
Are there precautions to handling toner cartridges?
Toner cartridges are sensitive to light so don't leave them exposed for more than a few minutes. Install toner cartridges right away to limit exposure and prevent issues with print quality.
Do you have guarantees in place?
All replacement Canon E40 (1491A002AA) Compatible Black High-Yield Toner Cartridges from Inkjets.com for the Canon PC860 are guaranteed to work or you get your money back--no questions asked.