Cartridge prices starting at $30.95
The Canon PC941 is a personal copier with a zoom function and a fixed keyboard. Ideal for small businesses and offices, it helps boost productivity as it offers 0 sec wait time (at 20°C room temperature), enabling speedy copying work immediately after power-on. It also features an all-in-one cartridge for a hassle-free maintenance. And when it's time to replace its toner cartridge, choose none other than Inkjets.com's high-quality but affordable compatible toner cartridges. For your PC941, we've got the Canon E40 (1491A002AA) Compatible Black High-Yield Toner Cartridge that costs as much as 40% off than its genuine counterpart. Get one here today.
How To Replace Cartridge
Follow the steps below if you need to replace the toner cartridge on the Canon PC941:
- Pull the open/close lever found on the left of the PC941 to open the machine's top unit.
- Hold the old toner cartridge and take it out of the machine.
- Get the new toner cartridge and remove it from the bag.
- While holding the cartridge with the warning label facing up, gently shake it five or six times to distribute the toner inside evenly.
- Holding the sealing tape tab, and then pull it straight out until the entire length of tape is removed.
- Install the new cartridge into the printer with the warning label facing up.
- Close the top unit.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the proper way to store a toner cartridge after removing the packing seal?
After removing the packing seal, make sure to store the toner cartridge at 40°C/104°F or lower. Also, avoid exposing it to direct sunlight or storing it in areas subjected to high or low temperature/humidity.
What to do if white spots start appearing on the copies?
When white spots appear on the copies, remove the toner cartridge and shake it a few times to even out the toner inside.
Can I still cancel my order after realizing I ordered the wrong cartridge for my Canon PC941?
Yes, as long as the product has not been shipped yet. Simply notify us by calling our Customer Service Department at 1-972-200-3813 or sending an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.