Canon PC981 Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $37.95
With a compact copier like the Canon PC981, it's a breeze to make copies no matter how many you need whenever you need it. You can also expect every copy to be of quality, boasting of clear details and rich texts, ensuring each one accurately reflects the original.
Inkjets.com helps you make the most of the Canon PC981 by carrying replacement Canon E40 (1491A002AA) high-yield black toner cartridges. Every replacement toner cartridge is guaranteed to be compatible and won't void your copier warranty. Discounts of up to 56% off also offered!
All orders $30 and up get free shipping. Buy now!
How To Replace Cartridge
Replacing a toner cartridge for the Canon PC981 is easy. Just follow these steps:
- Open the top cover.
- Slide the old toner cartridge out of the copier. Set aside properly to avoid spilling the toner.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its packaging.
- Shake the new toner cartridge a few times side to side to evenly distribute toner inside.
- Remove protective sealing tape on the new toner cartridge by pulling it straight out to the side.
- To keep the toner cartridge steady, hold it in place with one hand and use the other to pull out the sealing tape.
- Insert the new toner cartridge into the copier until it is firmly in place.
- Close the top cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are high-yield toner cartridges?
High-yield toner cartridges are rated with higher capacities compared to standard toner cartridges, allowing them to provide higher page yields.
What are page yields?
Page yields are the estimated number of pages that toner cartridges can produce. Canon E40 (1491A002AA) black toner cartridges for the Canon PC981 are rated to produce up to about 4,000. Actual page yields will depend on copying quality and frequency.
Can I store toner cartridges?
Yes, you can. Just make sure to keep them away from direct sunlight and high heat, and open them only right before replacement. Stored right, Inkjets.com toner cartridges will have no trouble staying in good working condition for at least 18 months.