Canon PIXMA G4200 InkCartridge prices starting at $16.95
Shop Cartridges for PIXMA G4200
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Refill your Canon PIXMA G2400 ink tanks with these steps:
- Turn on the printer and open the cover or scanning component of the printer. While doing so, make sure not to touch tubes or other parts inside the printer.
- Uncover the left ink tank lid to refill the black ink tank and the right ink tank to refill the color ink tanks.
- Hold and take off the tank cap on the ink tanks. Put the removed caps on the upper tank cap holder.
- Take out the new ink bottle out of its package. Hold it upright and twist the bottle cap to remove. Do not squeeze the bottle to avoid spilling or spattering its contents.
- To refill the ink tanks, align the nozzle on the appropriate ink tank color to be filled. Stand the ink bottle upside down and squeeze. Be sure not to fill the ink tank above the limit line to prevent damage or malfunction of the printer.
- Put the caps securely back on the ink tanks. Close the ink tank cover and then the scanning unit or cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is a compatible ink bottle good for my Canon PIXMA G4200?
Compatible ink is also made of high-quality dye ink that will work well with your printer. Also, compatible ink bottles are brand new but they are made by manufacturers other than your printer maker.
What is the proper way of storing unused ink bottles?
It's easy. Make sure it is stored in a cool, dry, and dark place with the nozzle up.
What are the terms of your warranty?
With Carrot Ink you can rest assured because we offer a 1-year warranty, 100% satisfaction guarantee or your money back!