Cartridge prices starting at $4.95The Canon PIXMA IP2000 is a compact photo printer. It can blaze through different tasks thanks to its rapid 20 pages per minute print speed for monochromes and 14 pages per minute for photos and color prints. In less than a minute, it can produce a beautiful photo in 4x6 size.
How To Replace Cartridge
- Plug your PIXMA printer to a power supply.
- Then, press the power button located up front to boot up. If it doesn't turn on, check if you've properly plugged-in your device.
- Open its front cover.
- Wait for the print head to stop at the left portion of your printer
- Once idle, pull and lift the expended cartridge out of its slot
- Insert the new cartridge and push it until it is in position.
- If other cartrdges are for replacement as well, repeat steps 5 and 6.
- Return the front cover to its original position. You've now successfully changed the cartridges of your printer.
Cartridges compatible with your Canon PIXMA iP2000 Ink
Regular Price: $94.95
Special Price $6.95
Regular Price: $6.95
Special Price $4.95