Canon PIXMA iP2700 Ink
Cartridge prices starting at $18.95
The Canon PIXMA IP2700 provides fast production of borderless photos. It also ensures impeccable sharpness and clarity with the help of its FINE and ChromaLife 100 features. For faster and secure connectivity, this Canon PIXMA includes a Hi-Speed USB 2.0. Inkjets.com offers the most reliable and cost-effective replacement Canon PIXMA iP2700 ink cartridges for your printing needs. Our Canon CL-211XL (2975B001) Color and Canon PG-210XL (2973B001AA) Black High-Yield Ink Cartridges are designed to yield the same number of pages and work just as good as the OEMs but at a fraction of the cost. With competitive prices and 100% Satisfaction Guarantee, you can rest assured that you're getting only high-quality remanufactured Canon ink cartridges at the lowest prices. Buy here now!
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
Here's a step-by-step guide to replacing the Canon PIXMA iP2700 ink cartridge:
- Whenever you have to replace the ink cartridge of your Canon, you need to have your printer switched on. If it is not turned on, proceed to turning it on.
- Raise the front cover of your PIXMA printer. There's no need to use a tool. Simply lift it up.
- Remove the empty cartridge by pinching the tab and raising the cartridge locking cover.
- Remove the replacement cartridge from its wrapper. Don't forget to remove the orange adhesive film.
- Place the new tank into the empty cartridge slot.
- Lower the cartridge lock to keep the cartridge in position.
- Repeat steps 3,4,5, and 6 if needed.
- Lower your PIXMA's front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why do I keep getting a low ink warning on my Canon PIXMA iP2700?
If you keep getting a low ink warning, it's likely that you replaced the PIXMA iP2700 ink cartridge too soon. The printer may not register the fact that a new ink cartridge has been installed and update the ink level accordingly.
Do you have any discounts for corporate partners?
Yes, we do have discounts for corporate partners. Kindly contact our customer service department at 1-972-200-3813 and provide them with the necessary details.
Can I cancel my order?
If you need to cancel an order you just placed, contact our Customer Service Department as soon as you can. As long as the item has not yet been dispatched, we will be able to cancel the order and issue a refund.
Cartridges compatible with your Canon PIXMA iP2700 Printer
Regular Price: $79.95
Special Price $57.95
Regular Price: $25.95
Special Price $23.95