PIXMA iP2700Cartridge prices starting at $20.99
Shop Cartridges for PIXMA iP2700
- Canon PG-210XL & CL-211XL High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 3-Pack Combo
$69.993 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) PG-210XL Black
- (1) CL-211XL Color
- Remanufactured Canon CL-211XL Ink Cartridge Color High-Yield (2975B001) 349 Page Yield
- Remanufactured Canon PG-210XL Ink Cartridge Black High-Yield (2973B001AA) 400 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here's a step-by-step guide to replacing the Canon PIXMA iP2700 ink cartridge:
- Whenever you have to replace the ink cartridge of your Canon, you need to have your printer switched on. If it is not turned on, proceed to turning it on.
- Raise the front cover of your PIXMA printer. There's no need to use a tool. Simply lift it up.
- Remove the empty cartridge by pinching the tab and raising the cartridge locking cover.
- Remove the replacement cartridge from its wrapper. Don't forget to remove the orange adhesive film.
- Place the new tank into the empty cartridge slot.
- Lower the cartridge lock to keep the cartridge in position.
- Repeat steps 3,4,5, and 6 if needed.
- Lower your PIXMA's front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why do I keep getting a low ink warning on my Canon PIXMA iP2700?
If you keep getting a low ink warning, it's likely that you replaced the PIXMA iP2700 ink cartridge too soon. The printer may not register the fact that a new ink cartridge has been installed and update the ink level accordingly.
Do you have any discounts for corporate partners?
Yes, we do have discounts for corporate partners. Kindly contact our customer service department at 1-972-200-3813 and provide them with the necessary details.
Can I cancel my order?
If you need to cancel an order you just placed, contact our Customer Service Department as soon as you can. As long as the item has not yet been dispatched, we will be able to cancel the order and issue a refund.