Canon PIXMA iP2702 InkCartridge prices starting at $23.95
Shop Cartridges for PIXMA iP2702
- Remanufactured Canon PG-210XL & CL-211XL Ink Cartridge High-Yield 3-Pack Combo
Special Price $69.953 Cartridges / $23.65 ea
- (2) PG-210XL Black
- (1) CL-211XL Color
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
To replace the empty ink cartridge on the Canon PIXMA iP2702, check out the steps below:
- Plug your device to a power supply and press its power button. Then, open the front cover of the device to prompt the carriage to stop at the replacement position.
- Remove the empty cartridge by simply opening it locking cover, and pulling the old cartridge out of the slot.
- Have the new replacement ready for installation. Remove the packaging and the protective tape underneath the tank.
- Align the cartridge to the slot and then slide it. Lower the locking cover until it clicks in position. Close the access door.
Frequently Asked Questions
Where do I clip the black cartridge and the color ink cartridge inside the Canon PIXMA iP2702?
When installing both black and color ink cartridges, make sure to clip the black cartridge into the right slot and the color ink cartridge into the left slot. Do not interchange their positions; otherwise, printing problems may occur.
I've got a problem with installation. How do I contact your customer service for assistance?
For installation assistance, you may call one of our ink experts at 1-972-200-3813 or use our Contact Us form. You may also send us a message directly via our “Live Chat”. Simply click the link on the left side of every page on our site.
Can schools get discounts?
Yes. We offer special pricing on bulk orders made by our school partners. Feel free to contact our Customer Service Department for the exact details.