Canon PIXMA iP2820 InkCartridge prices starting at $25.95
Shop Cartridges for PIXMA iP2820
- Canon PG-245XL & CL-246XL Remanufactured High Yield Ink Cartridge 4-Pack
Special Price $89.954 Cartridges / $ ea
- (3) PG-245XL Ink Cartridge Black High-Yield (8278B001AA)
- (1) CL-246XL Ink Cartridge Tri-Color High-Yield (8280B001AA)
- Remanufactured Canon PG-245XL & 246XL Ink Cartridges 3-Pack High Yield
Special Price $79.953 Cartridges / $28.98 ea
- (2) PG-245XL Black
- (1) CL-246XL Color
- Special Price $69.953 Cartridges / $ ea
- Special Price $65.954 Cartridges / $ eaOut of stock
- Special Price $43.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- Special Price $39.952 Cartridges / $ ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Installing a remanufactured Canon PIXMA iP2820 ink cartridges is easy. Here are the steps:
- Turn on your Canon PIXMA iP2820 device. Then, lower its printer lid. Wait for its cartridge holder to stop at the center.
- Select the cartridge from replacement. Then, push the empty cartridge down to release it from its placement. Pull the cartridge out.
- Place the new cartridge into the slot. Push it in to lock into place. Be sure that it has the same color as the slot.
- Lift the front cover to close.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is there a way to override the empty cartridge message on the Canon PIXMA iP2820?
Yes. To override the empty cartridge message on your PIXMA iP2820, simply hold down the “stop / reset” button on your printer for about five seconds.
Where should I install the Remanufactured Canon CL-246XL (8280B001AA) Tri-Color High-Yield Ink Cartridge?
You should install the Remanufactured Canon CL-246XL (8280B001AA) Tri-Color into the left slot.
How about the Canon PG-245XL (8278B001AA) Remanufactured Black High-Yield Ink Cartridge? Where should I install it?
The Canon PG-245XL (8278B001AA) Remanufactured Black should be installed into the right slot.