PIXMA iP3300Cartridge prices starting at $7.95
Shop Cartridges for PIXMA iP3300
- Canon CLI-8C Cyan (0621B002) Compatible Cyan Ink Cartridge 280 Page Yield
- Canon PGI-5BK (0628B002) Compatible Pigment Black Ink Cartridge 650 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replacing a remanufactured Canon PIXMA IP3300 ink cartridge is easy. Simply follow these steps:
- Open the front feeder.
- Make sure the printer is on, and then open the top cover. This will move the print head holder to the center.
- Push the tab below the old ink cartridge to be replaced to release it.
- Pull out the old ink cartridge from its slot.
- Remove the new ink cartridge from its packaging. Remove protective covering on the new ink cartridge.
- Insert the new ink cartridge into its corresponding slot at a slight downward angle.
- Press on the “PUSH” mark on the new ink cartridge until it firmly snaps into place.
- Ink cartridge replacement is a success when the ink lamp lights up red.
- Close the top cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are there precautions to handling replacement ink cartridges?
Make sure you hold only the plastic parts of an ink cartridge, avoiding ink nozzles and copper contacts to prevent issues with print quality.
How do I store replacement ink cartridges?
Simply keep them sealed in their packages in a cool, dry place. Unopened and stored right, our ink cartridges will stay in good working condition for up to two years.
What are page yields?
Page yields refer to the estimated number of pages that ink cartridges can produce. All replacement cartridges from Inkjets.com offer comparable page yields to OEM ink products.