PIXMA iP5200Cartridge prices starting at $7.99
Shop Cartridges for PIXMA iP5200
- Canon PGI-5 & CLI-8 Compatible Ink Cartridge 10-Pack Combo
Includes 2 PGI-5 Black, 2 CLI-8 Black, 2 CLI-8 Cyan, 2 CLI-8, Magenta, 2 CLI-8 Yellow Compatible Ink CartridgesLearn More$24.9910 Cartridges / $ ea
- Canon CLI-8 Compatible Ink Cartridge 4-Piece Combo Pack
Includes 1 Black, 1 Cyan, 1 Magenta, and 1 Yellow Compatible Ink CartridgesLearn More$17.994 Cartridges / $ ea
- Compatible Canon PGI-5 & CLI-8 Ink Cartridge 5-Piece Combo PackIncludes 1 PGI-5 Black, and 1 of each CLI-8 Black, Cyan, Magenta, and Yellow compatible ink cartridges. Learn More$15.995 Cartridges / $ ea
- Canon CLI-8C Cyan (0621B002) Compatible Cyan Ink Cartridge 280 Page Yield
- Canon PGI-5BK (0628B002) Compatible Pigment Black Ink Cartridge 650 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here's how to install a new ink cartridge into the Canon PIXMA iP5200:
- When replacing the ink cartridges of your PIXMA iP5200, you should have your device in operation. If it is not yet turned on, proceed to plugging it in to a power supply and pressing its power button.
- Open your printer's paper output tray.
- Lift the top cover of the printer. Wait for its print head holder to position itself at the center. Don't attempt to move or force the print head holder.
- Choose the cartridge for replacement. You will know which one by referring to its lamp. If the lamp is flashing rapidly, it's for replacement.
- Once you've determined the empty cartridge, push its tab, and then lift upwards.
- Slide and push the new cartridge into the slot. Make sure that you've removed its protective packaging and adhesive before installing.
- Wait for the lamp to turn red. This will indicate that you've properly installed the cartridge.
- Then, return the top cover to its original position.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I interchange the positions of the ink cartridges inside the Canon PIXMA iP5200?
No. Each cartridge has a designated slot inside the PIXMA iP5200. Make sure that the color on the cartridge label matches the color on the slot.
What to do if white streaks appear despite sufficient ink levels?
If white streaks appear despite sufficient ink levels, you must clean the printhead. Often times, white streaks appear in the printouts due to clogged nozzles. Performing a standard printhead cleaning helps unclog the nozzles.
How would I know if one of the ink cartridges is out of ink?
If one of the ink cartridges is out of ink, the ink tank lamp flashes quickly at about a second interval and the ALARM lamp on the printer flashes orange four times.