Canon PIXMA iP6210D Ink
Cartridge prices starting at $17.95
A photo printer, the Canon PIXMA IP6210D takes advantage of FINE (full-lithography inkjet nozzle engineering) technology to deliver professional-looking prints each time, ensuring you impress no matter your printing requirements. Easy to use, it also features borderless printing functionality and flexible paper handling support.
Replacement ink cartridges for the Canon PIXMA IP6210D include Canon CL-41 Remanufactured Color Ink, Canon CL-52 Remanufactured Photo Color High-Yield Ink, and Canon CL-51 Remanufactured Color High-Yield Ink Cartridges. Get these replacement ink cartridges and enjoy up to 49% off in discounts compared to OEM ink prices in the market today.
Shop now! All orders $30 and up get free shipping.
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
Replacing a cartridge for the Canon PIXMA IP6210D is simple. Just follow these easy steps:
- Make sure the printer is turned on.
- Open the card slot cover and then the front cover. This will move the cartridge holder to the left.
- Press down on the old ink cartridge toward you to release it. Remove old ink cartridge from slot.
- Remove the new ink cartridge from its packaging. Remove protective covering on the new ink cartridge.
- Insert the new ink cartridge into its corresponding slot at a slight angle, copper contacts facing the printer.
- Push the ink cartridge up until it snaps into place.
- Close the front cover.
- Close the card slot cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
What's the difference between compatible and remanufactured cartridges?
Both are guaranteed to be of quality after passing Inkjets.com's stringent checks, but compatible cartridges are brand-new, non-OEM cartridges while remanufactured cartridges are repurposed cartridges made like new.
Are remanufactured ink cartridges safe to use?
All Canon CL-41 Remanufactured Color Ink, Canon CL-52 Remanufactured Photo Color High-Yield Ink, and Canon CL-51 Remanufactured Color High-Yield Ink Cartridges from Inkjets.com are guaranteed to work with the Canon PIXMA IP6210D and won't void the printer's warranty.
Are there precautions to handling replacement ink cartridges?
Make sure you hold only the plastic parts of an ink cartridge, avoiding ink nozzles and copper contacts to prevent issues with print quality.
Cartridges compatible with your Canon PIXMA iP6210D Printer
Regular Price: $27.95
Special Price $17.95
Regular Price: $32.95
Special Price $17.95