PIXMA iP6220DCartridge prices starting at $18.99
Shop Cartridges for PIXMA iP6220D
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Follow the instructions below if you need to replace the Canon PIXMA iP6220D ink cartridge:
- Turn on your printer. Make sure it's plugged in before pressing its power button. If you are having difficulties in turning on your printer, refer to its manual.
- Open its card slot cover. After opening the slot cover, proceed to opening your printer's front cover as well.
- Select the empty cartridge for replacement.
- Push down the empty cartridge to dislodge it from its slot. Then, pull it towards you.
- Remove the new cartridge from its box. Make sure to remove its protective tape too.
- Slide and push up to install the new cartridge.
- Close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Will you replace the wrong cartridge sent for my Canon PIXMA iP6220D?
Yes. We offer free returns and replacements on wrong products sent within 365 days from the purchase date.
What is the difference between the CL-51 and CL-52?
The CL-51 is the regular color cartridge, while the CL-52 is the photo color ink cartridge that is used mainly for photo printing.
How does the CL-41 differ from the CL-51?
The CL-41 and CL-51 cartridges offer different page yields. The CL-51, being the high-yield cartridge, delivers up to 41% more pages than the page yield of the standard CL-41 color cartridge.