Canon PIXMA iP90 Ink
Cartridge prices starting at $4.95
Canon's PIXMA IP90 is classified as an inkjet printer specializing in photo prints. It delivers high-quality color prints at speeds of up to 12 pages per minute. Direct-from-camera printing is also possible due to its integrated PictBridge support. Furthermore, it features wireless connectivity for cable-free printing. Save money while using this printer—buy compatible Canon ink cartridges only here at Inkjets. Our discounted Canon BCI-15BK (8190A003) Compatible Black Ink Cartridge is made of brand-new components and designed to meet or exceed OE specifications. It is covered by a full-year warranty, so if you're not happy with your purchase, let us know. That's how confident we are about the quality and reliability of our compatible products.
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
Here are the steps to replacing the ink cartridge on the Canon PIXMA iP90:
- Ensure that your PIXMA iP90 is on. Then, open the printer cover and wait for the printhead holder to move to the center.
- To release the empty ink cartridge from the cartridge holder, simply push in the tab on the cartridge. Then, lift the cartridge out of the printer.
- Take the new cartridge out of the package.
- Remove the protective tape and the protective cap from the new cartridge to ensure it works properly inside the printer.
- Hold the cartridge at a slight angle and insert it into the empty slot. Set it into place by pressing down on the PUSH mark.
- Close the printer cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
I have received the compatible Canon cartridges, but I have noticed that they look a little different from the ones I removed from my Canon PIXMA iP90. Are you sure you sent me the correct cartridges?
If the cartridges you have removed are OEMs and the ones you ordered are compatibles, there will be some subtle design differences between the cartridges. This design difference is necessary so that copyright is respected and not infringed by the third-party manufacturer. But no worries because these differences do not have any impact on the use and functionality of the cartridge.
What to do? The printed page has faint white lines going through it!
Most printheads have a series of tiny holes where ink passes through. When these become blocked, you will experience these faint white lines through the printout. Cleaning the printhead should help resolve the problem.
How long will it take for my order to arrive if I have it shipped via ground shipping?
Our standard ground shipping takes 3 to 8 business days.