Canon PIXMA iP90v ink
Cartridge prices starting at $4.95
The Canon PIXMA IP90V offers exceptional performance on the go. This compact printer, which weighs only about 4 lbs, allows you to print wirelessly from camera phones and PCs through the IrDA interface or the optional Bluetooth adapter. It also enables you to print photos directly from a PictBridge-enabled digital camera or DV camcorder, so it’s really very convenient to use. But for maximum portability, always have a spare ink cartridge on hand to continuously print photos on the go. Get Inkjets high-quality but affordable Canon BCI-15BK Compatible Black Ink Cartridge. It’s designed to meet or even exceed OEM specs, so you can enjoy the same high-quality prints without the hefty price tag.
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
Here are the steps to replacing the ink cartridge on the Canon PIXMA IP90V:
- Make sure that PIXMA IP90V is turned on.
- Open the printhead cover and wait until the printhead holder moves to the center of the printer.
- Push the tab on the empty ink cartridge and lift it out of its slot.
- Unpack the new ink cartridge and remove the orange protective cap.
- Insert the new cartridge in a slightly slanted angle and push down on it until it clicks into place.
- Repeat steps 3 to 5 if you need to replace another cartridge.
- Close the printhead cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
When an ink cartridge runs out of ink, do I have to replace it immediately?
Yes. If you continue printing with an empty ink cartridge, you’ll get poor-quality print results.
How would I know when the Canon PIXMA IP90V is running low on ink?
When the Canon PIXMA IP90V is running low on ink, you will notice the Low Ink Warning displayed on the printer’s control panel.
Why is it necessary to reset the ink counter every time I install a new ink cartridge?
Resetting the ink counter is necessary after installing a new ink cartridge so that the printer will display the Low Ink Warning correctly.