Canon PIXMA MG2922 InkCartridge prices starting at $25.95
Shop Cartridges for PIXMA MG2922
- Canon PG-245XL & CL-246XL Remanufactured High Yield Ink Cartridge 4-Pack
Special Price $89.954 Cartridges / $ ea
- (3) PG-245XL Ink Cartridge Black High-Yield (8278B001AA)
- (1) CL-246XL Ink Cartridge Tri-Color High-Yield (8280B001AA)
- Remanufactured Canon PG-245XL & 246XL Ink Cartridges 3-Pack High Yield
Special Price $79.953 Cartridges / $28.98 ea
- (2) PG-245XL Black
- (1) CL-246XL Color
- Special Price $69.953 Cartridges / $ ea
- Special Price $65.954 Cartridges / $ eaOut of stock
- Special Price $43.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- Special Price $39.952 Cartridges / $ ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here are the instructions on how to replace the Canon Pixma MG2922 ink cartridge:
- Turn on your Canon Pixma MG2922. Slide open its output tray and extension. Then, flip open the printers cover.
- Remove the old cartridge by pushing down and pulling towards you. Get rid of the packaging and films of your new cartridge.
- Position the new cartridge to the slot. Insert diagonally and push up. Remember that if the cartridge is not securely in place, it will not work and may cause problems to your printer.
- Put back the cartridge cover to its original position.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is there really an environmental impact in using a remanufactured ink cartridge with my Canon PIXMA MG2922?
Yes. Each empty OEM cartridge thats dumped in landfills adds approximately 3 lbs. of unnecessary waste. So if you keep using remanufactured ink cartridges with your Canon printer, you help reduce the pounds of unnecessary cartridge waste from landfills.
How do I reach you if I experience a print quality issue with the remanufactured Canon ink cartridge?
If you experience any print quality issue with our remanufactured Canon ink cartridge, feel free to call us at 1-972-200-3813 or message us directly using our Live Chat. You may also send us an email at email@example.com.
Are there cost savings in using high-yield ink cartridges?
Yes. Although high-yield ink cartridges cost more upfront, they are more economical to use in the long run. Not only do they print more pages, but they also last longer, so it saves you money from frequent replacements.