PIXMA MG2924Cartridge prices starting at $21.95
Print more for less with the Canon PIXMA MG2924. This wireless inkjet all-in-one photo printer uses optional high-capacity XL ink cartridges, so you can enjoy a lower cost per page on your high-volume print jobs. If you want to try them on your PIXMA MG2924, you can save more when you get Inkjets’ discounted Canon PG-245XL &246XL 3-Pack High Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridges. We rebuilt these cartridges following stringent quality control procedures and refilled them only with branded ink blend formulated by ink and toner experts. Shop here today—all Inkjets brand products are backed by a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
Shop Cartridges for PIXMA MG2924
- Best SellerCanon PG-245XL & CL-246XL Remanufactured High Yield Ink Cartridge 4-Pack
$87.954 Cartridges / $ ea
- (3) PG-245XL Ink Cartridge Black High-Yield (8278B001AA)
- (1) CL-246XL Ink Cartridge Tri-Color High-Yield (8280B001AA)
- Best SellerCanon CL-246XL Color High Yield Remanufactured Eco-Saver Ink Pod 3-Pack
Includes 3 Canon CL-246XL Color Remanufactured High-Yield Eco-Saver Ink Pods and 1 Canon CL-246XL Reusable Print Head.Learn More
- Best SellerRemanufactured Canon PG-245XL & 246XL Ink Cartridges 3-Pack High Yield
$65.953 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) PG-245XL Black
- (1) CL-246XL Color
- Best SellerCanon CL-246XL Color (8280B001) Remanufactured High Yield Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
$58.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) CL-246XL Ink Cartridge Tri-Color High-Yield (8280B001AA)
- Best SellerCanon PG-245XL Black (8278B001) Remanufactured High Yield Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
$41.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) PG-245XL Ink Cartridge Black High-Yield (8278B001AA)
- Remanufactured Canon CL-246XL Ink Cartridge Tri-Color High-Yield (8280B001AA) 300 Page Yield
- Remanufactured Canon PG-245XL Ink Cartridge Black High-Yield (8278B001AA) 300 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replace the ink cartridge on the Canon PIXMA MG2924 by following these simple steps:
- Turn the PIXMA MG2924 on.
- Retract the paper output tray and the output tray extension.
- Open the printer cover and wait for the ink cartridge holder to move to an accessible position.
- Push down the empty ink cartridge and remove it from the holder.
- Take the new ink cartridge out of its package and remove the protective tape gently.
- Insert the new cartridge at a slant into the cartridge holder and push it in until it locks into place.
- Close the printer cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
I removed the black ink cartridge from my Canon PIXMA MG2924—will I be able to print a few pages prior to installing a new black cartridge?
No. The Canon PIXMA MG2924 is designed not to operate when one of the ink cartridges is not installed. Install a new black ink cartridge first to resume printing.
I rarely print in color, but my printer is running low on color ink sooner than expected. Why is that so?
When printing black-and-white documents and cleaning the printhead, your printer consumes color ink. So if you frequently do these, then you really need to replace the color ink cartridges sooner too.
The ‘Alarm’ lamp flashes four times after I installed a remanufactured ink cartridge. What could be the problem?
When the ‘Alarm’ lamp flashes four times, it simply means that the ink cartridge is not installed properly. Try removing the cartridge and reinsert it back into the printer properly.