Canon PIXMA MG6821 InkCartridge prices starting at $7.95
Shop Cartridges for PIXMA MG6821
- Compatible Canon PGI-270XL & CLI-271XL Ink Cartridge 10-Pack Combo
Special Price $32.95 As low as $29.9510 Cartridges / $3.5 ea
- (2) PGI-270XL Black
- (2) CLI-271XL Black
- (2) CLI-271XL Cyan
- (2) CLI-271XL Magenta
- (2) CLI-271XL Yellow
- Compatible Canon PGI-270XL & CLI-271XL Ink Cartridge 5-Pack High-Yield
Special Price $20.95 As low as $17.955 Cartridges / $4.19 ea
- (1) PGI-270XL Black
- (1) CLI-271XL Black
- (1) CLI-271XL Cyan
- (1) CLI-271XL Magenta
- (1) CLI-271XL Yellow
- Canon CLI-271XL Color Compatible High Yield Ink Cartridge 3-Pack
Special Price $12.953 Cartridges / $ ea
- (1) CLI-271XL (0337C001) Compatible Cyan
- (1) CLI-271XL (0338C001) Compatible Magenta
- (1) CLI-271XL (0339C001) Compatible Yellow
- Special Price $8.95 As low as $7.952 Cartridges / $4.48 ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here's how to install a compatible Canon PIXMA MG6821 ink cartridge:
- Turn on your PIXMA MG6821 printer. Then, lower its front cover and raise the operation panel. You should then open its output tray.
- When the print head holder is idle, you can now remove the empty cartridge(s). Only remove the cartridge with its lamp blinking fast.
- Squeeze the expended cartridge's tab. Then, slowly lift upwards. Once the holder is vacated, you should then remove the packaging and protective film of your new cartridge.
- Place the cartridge into its correct color slot. Lower the operation panel.
Frequently Asked Questions
How would I know if one of the Canon PIXMA MG6821 ink cartridges has run out of ink?
When one of the PIXMA MG6821 ink cartridges is empty, an error message appears on your LCD screen or computer.
Why should I avoid touching the open ink port once the protective cap is removed from the new cartridge?
You should avoid touching the open ink port once the protective cap is removed from the new cartridge to prevent printing issues after the installation. Touching the open port may prevent the ink from being ejected properly.
What is the difference between the Canon CLI-271XL and the Canon PGI-270XL?
Although both the CLI-271XL and the PGI-270XL are high capacity ink cartridges, they differ in the type of ink that they contain. The CLI-271XL contains a dye-based ink while the PGI-270XL contains a pigment-based ink.