PIXMA MP270Cartridge prices starting at $23.99
Shop Cartridges for PIXMA MP270
- Canon PG-210XL & CL-211XL High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 3-Pack Combo
$69.993 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) PG-210XL Black
- (1) CL-211XL Color
- Remanufactured Canon CL-211XL Ink Cartridge Color High-Yield (2975B001) 349 Page Yield
- Remanufactured Canon PG-210XL Ink Cartridge Black High-Yield (2973B001AA) 400 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here are the steps to replacing the Canon PIXMA MP270 ink cartridge:
- Make sure that the PIXMA MP270 is on, and then open the paper output tray gently.
- Open the scanning unit and wait until the ink cartridge holder moves to the replacement position.
- Squeeze the tab of the empty ink cartridge and open the ink cartridge locking cover. Then, remove the cartridge from the printer.
- Unpack the new ink cartridge and gently pull the orange protective tape.
- Install the new ink cartridge into the correct position and push down the ink cartridge locking cover until it clicks into place.
- Close the scanning unit.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why should I install only brand-new replacement ink cartridges on my Canon PIXMA MP270?
Installing brand-new ink cartridges for replacement helps prevent the nozzles from getting clogged.
I need to print a few more pages, but the black ink cartridge has already run out. Is that possible with the PIXMA MP270?
Yes, it's possible but only for a short while. So, we highly recommend getting a replacement black ink cartridge because print quality may soon deteriorate if you fail to replace it at once.
What are the payment methods that you accept?
We accept credit cards such as Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover for orders made online via our website and checks and money orders for mail-in orders.