PIXMA MP280Cartridge prices starting at $23.99
Shop Cartridges for PIXMA MP280
- Canon PG-210XL & CL-211XL High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 3-Pack Combo
$69.993 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) PG-210XL Black
- (1) CL-211XL Color
- Remanufactured Canon CL-211XL Ink Cartridge Color High-Yield (2975B001) 349 Page Yield
- Remanufactured Canon PG-210XL Ink Cartridge Black High-Yield (2973B001AA) 400 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)Follow these steps to install a new Canon MP280 ink cartridge:
- Turn on your Canon MP280 printer. Locate its paper output tray and make sure to open it. Then, raise the scanning cover and use the Scanning Unit Support to keep it open.
- Pinch the empty cartridges tab to open the locking cover. Then, slide towards you the cartridge. Get the new cartridge and remove its protective tape.
- Insert the tape-free cartridge to the slot and lower the cartridge locking cover. Push down to lock in place.
- Slightly raise the scanning cover and lower the support bar. You can close the scanner unit completely.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I always have to install the color ink cartridge into the left slot and the black ink cartridge into the right slot inside the Canon PIXMA MP280?
Yes. The color ink cartridge should always be inserted into the left slot and the black ink cartridge into the right slot. Otherwise, your printer will not recognize them or printing issues may occur.
White streaks appear in the print results. Do I have to replace the ink cartridge to get rid of these streaks?
Not necessarily. White streaks often appear in the printouts when the nozzles are clogged. Cleaning the printhead to unclog the nozzles may help get rid of these white streaks.
Do I have to pay for shipping to Alaska even if my order is above $30?
Yes. Our free shipping offer applies only to orders $30 and up and shipping to the contiguous US. Orders bound to Alaska and other non-contiguous states require a shipping fee of $24.99.