Canon PIXMA MP410 Ink
Cartridge prices starting at $4.95
The Canon Pixma MP410 is an all-around partner for home offices and small workgroups looking for an efficient way to take on productivity tasks every day. A copier, scanner, fax machine, and printer in one, it offers maximum printing resolutions of up to 600 x 600 dpi for monochrome prints and up to 4800 x 1200 dpi for colored ones.
Inkjets.com replacement ink cartridges for the Canon Pixma MP410 include Canon BCI-24C (replaces BCI-21C) color and Canon BCI-24BK (replaces BCI-21BK) black ink cartridges. Buy them individually with discounts or get our three-piece combo pack for even better value for money.
Buy today and get free shipping on all orders $30 and up!
How To Replace Cartridge
To replace ink cartridges for the Canon Pixma MP410, just follow these easy steps:
- Make sure the printer is turned on.
- Open the paper output tray gently.
- Lift the scanning unit and hold it open with the included support. This moves the cartridge holder to the replacement position.
- Pinch the tabs to open the ink cartridge locking cover on the cartridge to be replaced.
- Remove the old ink cartridge by pulling it out of the cartridge holder.
- Remove new ink cartridge from packaging. Remove protective covering on the new ink cartridge.
- Insert the new ink cartridge into its corresponding slot in the cartridge holder.
- Close the ink cartridge locking cover.
- Lift scanning unit slightly to set support back to its original position.
- Gently lower the scanning unit to close.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the page yields for Canon BCI-24 ink cartridges?
Replacement Canon BCI-24C color ink cartridges are rated to produce up to about 270 pages while replacement Canon BCI-24BK black ink cartridges are estimated to produce 580 pages of printouts.
Can I stock up on replacement ink cartridges?
Yes, definitely. Unopened and kept in a cool, dry place, replacement ink cartridges will have no trouble staying in good condition for up to two years.
Do I have to replace both color and black ink cartridges at the same time?
You can but it is not necessary, as the ink cartridges will run out of ink at different times. However, the Canon Pixma MP410 will require two ink cartridges to run. If you don't have a replacement ready, leave the old ink cartridge in the holder.
Cartridges compatible with your Canon PIXMA MP410 Ink
Regular Price: $94.95
Special Price $6.95
Regular Price: $6.95
Special Price $4.95