PIXMA MP499Cartridge prices starting at $23.95
The Canon PIXMA MP499 allows you to print from anywhere in your home or office. It features a wireless setup and function, so you can easily share it with up to 5 computers—just run the install CD and that’s it! It sure makes printing a lot more convenient inside your home or office, but just like any brand of printer, it can run out of ink when you least expect it. So, make sure to always have spare ink cartridges on hand to avoid any printing delays. Inkjets has got you covered—choose from our single ink cartridges and combo pack below for the exact cartridge that you need. All our remanufactured ink cartridges, including the Canon PG-210XL, are backed by a full-year money-back guarantee, so you can shop with confidence.
Shop Cartridges for PIXMA MP499
- Best SellerCanon PG-210XL & CL-211XL High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 3-Pack Combo
$69.953 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) PG-210XL Black
- (1) CL-211XL Color
- Remanufactured Canon CL-211XL Ink Cartridge Color High-Yield (2975B001) 349 Page Yield
- Remanufactured Canon PG-210XL Ink Cartridge Black High-Yield (2973B001AA) 400 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here’s how to replace the ink cartridge on the Canon PIXMA MP499:
- Press the Power button to turn on the printer.
- Open the paper output tray and lift the scanning unit.
- Wait until the ink cartridge holder moves to the accessible position.
- Pinch the tab of the empty ink cartridge and open the ink cartridge locking cover. Then, pull the cartridge out of the printer.
- Remove the new cartridge from the package, and then, remove the orange protective tape from the cartridge.
- Install the new cartridge into the correct slot and close the locking cover to lock the cartridge into place.
- Close the scanning unit.
Frequently Asked Questions
The black ink cartridge has run out of ink. Can I continue printing in color with the Canon PIXMA MP499?
Yes. You can continue printing in color as long as you leave the black ink cartridge installed inside the PIXMA MP499.
What to do if I get misaligned printed ruled lines after installing new ink cartridges?
If printed ruled lines are misaligned, you may adjust the printhead position to resolve the issue.
Do you ship the same day?
Yes. We offer fast same-day shipping on orders placed before 3:00 PM PST (Monday to Friday).