PIXMA MP510Cartridge prices starting at $6.95
Shop Cartridges for PIXMA MP510
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here's how to replace the ink cartridge on the Canon PIXMA MP510:
- Turn the PIXMA MP510 on, and then open the paper output tray gently.
- Open the printer cover completely and wait for the printhead holder to move to the replacement position.
- Open the inner cover and press the tab to release the empty ink cartridge. Then, remove the cartridge from the printer.
- Unpack the new ink and remove the orange tape and the protective film completely.
- Insert the new cartridge into the printhead and press the mark PUSH until you hear an audible click.
- Close the inner cover and the printer cover.