PIXMA MP510Cartridge prices starting at $7.95
Shop Cartridges for PIXMA MP510
- Canon CLI-8C Cyan (0621B002) Compatible Cyan Ink Cartridge 280 Page Yield
- Canon PGI-5BK (0628B002) Compatible Pigment Black Ink Cartridge 650 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here's how to replace the ink cartridge on the Canon PIXMA MP510:
- Turn the PIXMA MP510 on, and then open the paper output tray gently.
- Open the printer cover completely and wait for the printhead holder to move to the replacement position.
- Open the inner cover and press the tab to release the empty ink cartridge. Then, remove the cartridge from the printer.
- Unpack the new ink and remove the orange tape and the protective film completely.
- Insert the new cartridge into the printhead and press the mark PUSH until you hear an audible click.
- Close the inner cover and the printer cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
I need to install a new set of ink cartridges on my Canon PIXMA MP510, but the printhead is on the right side of the printer. What to do?
The printhead usually moves to the right side of the PIXMA MP510 if the printer cover is already left open for more than ten minutes. When this happens, simply close the printer cover and open it again—the printhead will then move to the replacement position.
What is the advantage of using the pigment-based black ink on the PIXMA MP510?
The advantage of using the pigment-based black ink on the PIXMA MP510 is that it is less susceptible to fading and more water resistant.
For order subtotals below $30, how much should be paid for shipping?
For order subtotals below $30 and shipping to any of the 48 contiguous states, the shipping fee is $3.95. But if it is shipping to a non-contiguous state, a shipping fee of $24.99 will apply.