PIXMA MP540Cartridge prices starting at $8.95
Shop Cartridges for PIXMA MP540
- Canon PGI-220 & CLI-221 Compatible Ink Cartridge 10-Pack Combo
$20.95 As low as $18.9510 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) PGI-220 Black
- (2) CLI-221 Black
- (2) CLI-221 Cyan
- (2) CLI-221 Magenta
- (2) CLI-221 Yellow
- Compatible Canon PGI-220 & CLI-221 Ink Cartridge 5-Piece Combo Pack
Includes 1 PGI-220 Black, and 1 CLI-221 Black, Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, Compatible Ink CartridgesLearn More$14.955 Cartridges / $ ea
- Canon CLI-221 Color Compatible High Yield Ink Cartridge 3-Pack
$11.953 Cartridges / $ ea
- (1) CLI-221C (2947B001) Compatible Cyan
- (1) CLI-221M (2948B001) Compatible Magenta
- (1) CLI-221Y (2949B001) Compatible Yellow
- Compatible Canon PGI-220BK Ink Cartridge Pigment Black Twin Pack (2945B001)
Includes 2 Canon PGI-220BK (2945B001) Black Compatible Ink Cartridges.Learn More$9.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- Canon CLI-221C (2947B001) Compatible Cyan Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
Includes 2 CLI-221C (2947B001) Cyan Compatible Ink Cartridges.Learn More$8.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- Canon CLI-221M (2948B001) Magenta Compatible Ink Cartridge Twin Pack 420 each Page Yield$8.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- Canon CLI-221BK (2946B001) Compatible Black Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
Includes 2 CLI-221BK (2946B001) Black Compatible Ink Cartridges.Learn More$8.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- Canon CLI-221Y (2949B001) Yellow Compatible Ink Cartridge Twin Pack 440 Each Page Yield$8.952 Cartridges / $ ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replace the ink cartridge on the Canon PIXMA MP540 with these steps:
- Ensure that the PIXMA MP540 is on, and then lower the paper tray.
- Place your hand inside the paper tray and lift the top cover all the way up to access the old ink cartridges.
- Wait until the cartridge carrier moves to the center of the printer. Once it stops, press the plastic tab on the empty cartridge and remove it from the printer.
- Prepare your new cartridge by taking it out of the package.
- Pull the orange tape on top of the cartridge, and remove the orange plastic protector at the bottom.
- Insert the new cartridge into the open slot and press on top of the cartridge to secure it in its position.
- Lift the top cover so that the prop will disengage, and then lower it completely.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I get a refund if I bought compatible Canon ink cartridges but they did not work with my Canon PIXMA MP540?
Yes. We offer a full-year, money-back guarantee on all our compatible Canon products. If you are not satisfied with our compatible products, you can return the products to us within 365 days of the purchase date for a full refund of the product cost as long as the returned toner cartridge contains not less than 70% of the original toner level. The shipping cost, however, is non-refundable.
I forgot my password to sign-in to your store. How can I get it back?
Simply select "Forgot your password?" on the login page and wait for the generic password that will be sent to your email address.
The print quality is not satisfactory. Does this mean I need to replace the ink cartridge soon?
Not necessarily. When the print quality is not satisfactory, it could be due to clogged printhead nozzles. Try cleaning the printhead five times to improve the print quality.