PIXMA MP800Cartridge prices starting at $7.99
Shop Cartridges for PIXMA MP800
- Canon PGI-5 & CLI-8 Compatible Ink Cartridge 10-Pack Combo
Includes 2 PGI-5 Black, 2 CLI-8 Black, 2 CLI-8 Cyan, 2 CLI-8, Magenta, 2 CLI-8 Yellow Compatible Ink CartridgesLearn More$24.9910 Cartridges / $ ea
- Canon CLI-8 Compatible Ink Cartridge 4-Piece Combo Pack
Includes 1 Black, 1 Cyan, 1 Magenta, and 1 Yellow Compatible Ink CartridgesLearn More$17.994 Cartridges / $ ea
- Compatible Canon PGI-5 & CLI-8 Ink Cartridge 5-Piece Combo PackIncludes 1 PGI-5 Black, and 1 of each CLI-8 Black, Cyan, Magenta, and Yellow compatible ink cartridges. Learn More$15.995 Cartridges / $ ea
- Canon CLI-8C Cyan (0621B002) Compatible Cyan Ink Cartridge 280 Page Yield
- Canon PGI-5BK (0628B002) Compatible Pigment Black Ink Cartridge 650 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Follow these easy steps in replacing the ink cartridge on the Canon PIXMA MP800:
- Make sure that your Canon PIXMA MP800 is on.
- Open the scanning unit and the paper output tray.
- Open the inner cover. Push the release tab on the old ink cartridge and remove it from its slot.
- Remove the new ink cartridge from its packaging and remove the orange protective tape and the film completely.
- Twist the orange protective cap from the bottom of the cartridge to snap it off.
- Install the ink cartridge into the printhead.
- Close the inner cover, and then close the scanning unit.
Frequently Asked Questions
I just installed a new ink cartridge on my Canon PIXMA MP800, but it won't print afterward. What could be the problem?
If your PIXMA MP800 won't print after installing a new ink cartridge, it is most likely that you put in the wrong type of cartridge or you installed the cartridge incorrectly. Remove the cartridge to verify what's really causing the issue.
I noticed the incorrect colors on the printouts. Do I have to replace the ink cartridges soon?
Incorrect colors on the printouts may be due to one of two things: low ink level or clogged printhead nozzles. Before you replace the ink cartridge, clean the printhead nozzles first and see if it does the trick.
Which is the better cartridge to use: theCanon PGI-5BK Pigment Black Compatible Ink Cartridge or the Canon CLI-8BK Compatible Black Ink Cartridge?
If you print mostly graphics and images, the Canon PGI-5BK Pigment Black Compatible Ink Cartridge is the better choice for you since pigment-based ink is much more stable and can last more than 200 years on some paper types. But if it's for normal printing such as black and white documents, you'd better stick to the less expensive Canon CLI-8BK Compatible Black Ink Cartridge.