Canon PIXMA MP800R InkCartridge prices starting at $6.95
Shop Cartridges for PIXMA MP800R
- Compatible Canon PGI-5 & CLI-8 Ink Cartridge 10-Pack ComboIncludes 2 PGI-5 Black, 2 CLI-8 Black, 2 CLI-8 Cyan, 2 CLI-8, Magenta, 2 CLI-8 Yellow Learn MoreSpecial Price $25.95 As low as $23.9510 Cartridges / $2.8 ea
- Compatible Canon PGI-5 & CLI-8 Ink Cartridge 5-Piece Combo Pack
Special Price $15.95 As low as $12.955 Cartridges / $3.19 ea
- (1) PGI-5
- (1) CLI-8 Black
- (1) CLI-8 Cyan
- (1) CLI-8 Magenta
- (1) CLI-8 Yellow
- Canon CLI-8 Compatible Ink Cartridge 4-Piece Combo PackIncludes 1 Black, 1 Cyan, 1 Magenta, and 1 Yellow Compatible Ink Cartridges Learn MoreSpecial Price $14.95 As low as $11.954 Cartridges / $3.74 ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replacing a cartridge for the Canon PIXMA MP800R is simple. Just follow these steps:
- Make sure the printer is turned on.
- Raise the scanning unit until it stops. Paper output tray will automatically open after he print head holder moves to the center. If it doesn't, push the Open Button above it.
- Open the inner cover.
- Look for the old ink cartridge whose lamp is flashing fast. Push the tab on the old ink cartridge to release it. Remove the old ink cartridge from its slot.
- Remove the new ink cartridge from its packaging. Remove protective covering on the new ink cartridge.
- Insert the new ink cartridge into its corresponding slot.
- Press “PUSH” mark on the new ink cartridge until it snaps into place.
- Close the inner cover.
- Close he scanning unit.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are there precautions to handling replacement ink cartridges?
Make sure you hold only the plastic parts of an ink cartridge, avoiding ink nozzles and copper contacts to prevent issues with print quality.
What are page yields?
Page yields refer to the estimated number of pages that replacement cartridges can produce and can be used to estimate overall cost per page.
Do you have guarantees in place?
All replacement Canon PGI-5BK Pigment Black Compatible Ink, Canon CLI-8M (0622B002) Compatible Magenta Ink, Canon CLI-8C Cyan (0621B002) Compatible Cyan Ink, Canon CLI-8BK (0620B002) Compatible Black Ink and Canon CLI-8Y (0623B002) Compatible Yellow Ink Cartridges from Inkjets.com are guaranteed to work with the Canon PIXMA MP800R or you get your money back--no questions asked.