Cartridge prices starting at $20.95Small businesses love the Canon PIXMA MX512 because of its small footprint and equipped features. It can provide impeccable printing performance due to its features like Auto Duple Printing. It also features 30-Sheet Auto Document Feeder to remove manual paper input.
How To Replace Cartridge
- Lower the front cover and paper output tray. You’ll find these component at the front portion of your Canon PIXMA MX512. Also, make sure to have its paper output cover open as well.
- Wait for the cartridge hold to automatically move and stop at the replacement position. Once in position, wait for the head cover to automatically open.
- Press down the lock latch of the empty cartridge. Doing so, will allow you to easily pull out the cartridge.
- Push the new cartridge into the empty slot. Make sure that you’ve remove the protective strip underneath the cartridge before installing.
- You can repeat steps 3 and 4 if you need to change the other cartridge too.
- Close your device’s paper output cover.
Cartridges compatible with your Canon PIXMA MX512 Ink
Regular Price: $82.95
Special Price $62.95
Regular Price: $28.95
Special Price $24.95
Regular Price: $37.95
Special Price $23.95