PIXMA MX7600Cartridge prices starting at $8.95
Shop Cartridges for PIXMA MX7600
- Canon PGI-7 & PGI-9 Compatible Ink Cartridge 5-Piece Combo PackIncludes 1 PGI-7 Black, 1 PGI-9 Photo Black, 1 PGI-9 Cyan, 1 PGI-9 Magenta, and 1 PGI-9 Yellow Compatible Ink Cartridges Learn MoreSpecial Price $39.95 As low as $36.955 Cartridges / $6.59 ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here's how to install a new ink cartridge on the Canon PIXMA MX7600:
- Make sure the PIXMA MX7600 is on, and then lift the printer cover until it stops.
- Wait until the paper output tray opens automatically and the printhead holder moves to the center.
- Push the tab to remove the empty ink cartridge from the printer.
- Unpack the new ink cartridge and remove its orange protective cap.
- Insert the new cartridge into the printhead and press the PUSH mark on the cartridge until it clicks.
- Close the printer cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I continue to print with my Canon PIXMA MX7600 if the color or black ink cartridge is low?
Yes. You can continue printing a few more pages, but we highly suggest you get a new ink cartridge for your PIXMA MX7600 soon.
What will happen if I installed the ink cartridge in the incorrect position?
If you installed the ink cartridge in the incorrect position, the printer will not print.
Do you allow cancellation of orders?
Yes, but only if the order has not yet been shipped. Otherwise, you may return it once it arrived and we will give you a refund.