Canon PIXMA MX860 InkCartridge prices starting at $6.95
Shop Cartridges for PIXMA MX860
- Compatible Canon PGI-220 & CLI-221 Ink Cartridge 10-Pack Combo
Special Price $20.95 As low as $18.9510 Cartridges / $1.9 ea
- (2) PGI-220 Black
- (2) CLI-221 Black
- (2) CLI-221 Cyan
- (2) CLI-221 Magenta
- (2) CLI-221 Yellow
- Compatible Canon PGI-220 & CLI-221 Ink Cartridge 5-Piece Combo PackIncludes 1 PGI-220 Black, and 1 CLI-221 Black, Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, Compatible Ink Cartridges Learn MoreSpecial Price $13.95 As low as $9.955 Cartridges / $2.79 ea
- Canon PGI-220 & CLI-221 Color Compatible High Yield Ink Cartridge 3-Pack
Special Price $9.953 Cartridges / $ ea
- (1) CLI-221C (2947B001) Compatible Cyan
- (1) CLI-221M (2948B001) Compatible Magenta
- (1) CLI-221Y (2949B001) Compatible Yellow
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Follow the steps below if you need to replace the old ink cartridge on your Canon PIXMA MX860:
- When replacing ink cartridges on your PIXMA MX860, you should make sure that the device is operating.
- Open the scanner unit. Use the Scanning Unit Support to ensure that the scanner unit stays open.
- There are five cartridges. Each one comes with its own lamp. The cartridge with its lamp flashing fast is for replacement. Push its tab and gently pull upwards.
- Get the new tank and remove its wrapper and protective cap. Place the new cartridge to its proper slot. Raise the scanner a bit and lower the Scanning Unit Support. You can now close the scanning cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
I rarely print in color but why is my Canon PIXMA MX860 running out of color ink?
Your Canon PIXMA MX860 uses color ink not just during color printing but also when printing in monochrome and when cleaning the printhead.
Will I get the same page yield from a compatible Canon ink cartridge as an original cartridge?
Yes. Our compatible Canon ink cartridges are designed to meet the specifications of the originals, so you will get the same number of printed pages at 5% coverage.
Does this product work with my printers "Ink Lamps" to notify me of low ink?
No, this product does not work with the "Ink Lamps" in your printer that notify you if the ink is running low from a visual standpoint. Instead the chip on these ink cartridges will only notify you on the printer display if the ink is running low.