Canon PIXMA Pro 9000 Mark II InkCartridge prices starting at $6.95
Shop Cartridges for PIXMA Pro 9000 Mark II
- Compatible Canon CLI-8 Ink Cartridge 6-Piece Combo Pack
Special Price $17.95 As low as $14.956 Cartridges / $2.99 ea
- (1) CLI-8 Black
- (1) CLI-8 Cyan
- (1) CLI-8 Magenta
- (1) CLI-8 Yellow
- (1) CLI-8 Photo Cyan
- (1) CLI-8 Photo Magenta
- Canon CLI-8 Compatible Ink Cartridge 4-Piece Combo PackIncludes 1 Black, 1 Cyan, 1 Magenta, and 1 Yellow Compatible Ink Cartridges Learn MoreSpecial Price $14.95 As low as $11.954 Cartridges / $3.74 ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here is an easy-to-follow compatible Canon PIXMA PRO9000 Mark II ink cartridge replacement guide:
- To start replacing the ink cartridges on your Canon PIXMA PRO9000 Mark II printer, you should turn it on.
- Open the top cover of your printer and wait for the print head holder move at the center. Once it moves, wait for a few minutes and then open the output tray.
- Once you have access to the cartridge, the cartridge with its lamp flashing fast should be replaced. To do so, simply push its tab and slowly remove the cartridge.
- Free the new cartridge from its cap and protective film. Install the new cartridge to its correct color slot. Push to lock it into the slot. Close the inner and top cover
Frequently Asked Questions
What to do when printing becomes faint or colors are incorrect even if there's still sufficient ink inside the Canon PIXMA PRO9000 Mark II ink cartridges?
When printing becomes faint or colors are incorrect even if there's still sufficient ink inside the cartridges, you must clean the printhead to unclog the nozzles.
Do you have a free shipping offer?
Yes. We waive fees associated with shipping on contiguous US orders of $30 and over.
Do you offer quantity discounts?
Yes. We offer special pricing on bulk orders. So, the more you buy, the more you save. Contact us via call, chat, or email if you need to know more details.