Shop Cartridges for PIXMA Pro9500
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
By following these six simple steps, you will be able to replace the ink cartridge on the Canon PIXMA Pro 9500:
- Ensure that your Canon machine is turned on, and then open the top cover.
- Wait until the printhead holder stops at the center. Then, remove the old ink by pushing the release tab.
- Take the new ink cartridge out of its wrapper.
- Remove the orange protective cap from the edge of the ink cartridge.
- Insert the ink cartridge into the printhead. Check if it's properly installed before proceeding.
- Close the top cover and enjoy printing!
Frequently Asked Questions
I just installed the compatible Canon ink cartridges into the Canon PIXMA Pro 9500, but the ALARM lamp suddenly flashes orange. Why is that so?
When the ALARM lamp flashes orange after installing new compatible Canon cartridges into your PIXMA Pro 9500, it's most likely that the cartridges are not installed properly. Remove the new cartridges and reinstall them in the correct order.
How do I properly dispose of the old empty Canon ink cartridge?
When disposing of old empty Canon ink cartridges, separate them from your normal trash. Then, check your local laws and regulations on the proper disposal of consumables.
I am interested to buy the Canon PGI-9 10-Pack Compatible Ink Cartridges. How much is the shipping fee to Alaska?
Orders bound to Alaska and non-contiguous US require a shipping fee of $24.99.