PIXMA SFP1Cartridge prices starting at $8.99
Shop Cartridges for PIXMA SFP1
- Canon PGI-220 & CLI-221 Compatible Ink Cartridge 10-Pack Combo
2 PGI-220 Black, 2 CLI-221 Black, 2 CLI-221 Cyan, 2 CLI-221 Magenta, 2 CLI-221 YellowLearn More$20.9910 Cartridges / $ ea
- Compatible Canon PGI-220 & CLI-221 Ink Cartridge 5-Piece Combo Pack
Includes 1 PGI-220 Black, and 1 CLI-221 Black, Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, Compatible Ink CartridgesLearn More$14.995 Cartridges / $ ea
- Canon CLI-221 Color Compatible High Yield Ink Cartridge 3-Pack
$11.993 Cartridges / $ ea
- (1) CLI-221C (2947B001) Compatible Cyan
- (1) CLI-221M (2948B001) Compatible Magenta
- (1) CLI-221Y (2949B001) Compatible Yellow
- Compatible Canon PGI-220BK Ink Cartridge Pigment Black Twin Pack (2945B001)
Includes 2 Canon PGI-220BK (2945B001) Black Compatible Ink Cartridges.Learn More$9.992 Cartridges / $ ea
- Canon CLI-221M (2948B001) Magenta Compatible Ink Cartridge Twin Pack 420 each Page Yield$8.992 Cartridges / $ ea
- Canon CLI-221BK (2946B001) Compatible Black Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
Includes 2 CLI-221BK (2946B001) Black Compatible Ink Cartridges.Learn More$8.992 Cartridges / $ ea
- Canon CLI-221C (2947B001) Compatible Cyan Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
Includes 2 CLI-221C (2947B001) Cyan Compatible Ink Cartridges.Learn More$8.992 Cartridges / $ ea
- Canon CLI-221Y (2949B001) Yellow Compatible Ink Cartridge Twin Pack 440 Each Page Yield$8.992 Cartridges / $ ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Almost out of ink? Don't worry—installing a new ink cartridge in your Canon PIXMA SFP1 printer is simple. This handy guide shares how to do it:
- Open the top cover of the printer to access the ink cartridges.
- To remove the used ink cartridge, release it and then slide it out of its slot carefully.
- Take the new ink cartridge out of its packaging.
- Remove the protective cap from the cartridge, and make sure to pull off the sealing tape, as well.
- Slide the new ink cartridge into the empty slot. Confirm that it is firmly in place.
- Close the top cover of your printer, and that's it.
Frequently Asked Questions
What makes compatible ink cartridges the better choice?
Aside from being safe to use with your Canon PIXMA SFP1 printer, Inkjets.com's Canon PGI-220 and CLI-221 10-Pack Compatible Ink Cartridges are more affordable than their original versions. But they can also produce the same quality print results. Another major difference is their affordable price, allowing you to print more while spending less.
How do I prolong the life of my unopened ink cartridges?
Inkjets.com's compatible ink cartridges can last up to 24 months. But to retain their composition, they should be stored properly. This means keeping them somewhere dark, dry and climate-controlled. This same storage space should be clean and dust-free. It's also essential that your unopened ink cartridges are kept away from any gaseous cleaning materials.
Is there any difference between ink and toner cartridges?
Ink cartridges are used in inkjet printers, while toner cartridges are used in laser printers.