Canon S300 Ink
Cartridge prices starting at $4.95
The Canon S300 is a great all-around printer for home and office use. Make sure you always have what you need for amazing prints every day with Inkjets.com's compatible ink cartridges. Available inks include the Canon BCI-24C (replaces BCI-21C) color ink cartridge and the Canon BCI-24BK (replaces BCI-21BK) black ink cartridge. Get up to 62% off in savings with these Canon-compatible ink cartridges! Both ink cartridges are offer standard page yields.
For best value, get the Canon BCI-24 (replaces BCI-21) three-piece combo pack! At 93% off, this combo pack comes with two standard capacity black ink cartridges and one standard capacity color ink cartridge.
All Inkjets.com products are guaranteed to be compatible and will not void your printer warranty. Shop now!
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
Follow these easy steps to replace Canon S300 ink cartridges:
- Make sure the printer is turned on. Lift the front cover to open. This will prompt the print head holder to move left.
- Remove old ink cartridge by pulling on the ink cartridge tab toward you.
- Lift old ink cartridge from the slot.
- Remove new ink cartridge from packaging. Remove protective covering from the new ink cartridge.
- Insert a new ink cartridge into the slot.
- Color ink cartridges go to the left slot while black ink cartridges go to the slot on the right.
- Press the ink cartridge tab to snap new unit into place.
- Close the front cover. Print head holder should move to the right, signifying ink replacement is complete.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are page yields for the Canon BCI-24C and BCI-24BK ink cartridges?
The Canon BCI-24C (replaces BCI-21C) color ink cartridge is rated for up to 270 pages of printouts, while the Canon BCI-24BK (replaces BCI-21BK) has a page yield of up to 580 pages.
How to properly handle ink cartridges?
When removing the protective covering from new ink cartridges, be careful where you place a cartridge as ink can spill from the open ink port, causing staining on clothes and other surfaces. Additionally, don't leave it out in the open and exposed to light and heat to prevent your new ink cartridge from drying out.
Are there high-capacity ink cartridges available for the Canon S300?
Only standard-capacity compatible ink cartridges are available for the Canon S300 printer.
Cartridges compatible with your Canon S300 Printer
Regular Price: $94.95
Special Price $10.95
Regular Price: $6.95
Special Price $4.95