Casio TK-1300 Ink
Cartridge prices starting at $21.95
There's a lot that goes into handling the day-to-day finances of a retail establishment and there's nothing like the Casio TK-1300 to help you out. From cash tenders and refunds to foreign currency registrations and issuing reports, this cash register can do it all, ensuring you have everything on track for your business.
Replacement ribbon cartridges from Inkjets.com include compatible Epson ERC-32B black POS ribbon cartridges. Get our six-piece combo pack for convenience and ultimate value for money.
Buy $30 or more and you can take advantage of our free shipping offer. Shop replacement ribbon cartridges today!
How To Replace Cartridge
Replacing a ribbon cartridge for the Casio TK-1300 is simple. Just follow these steps:
- Open the printer cover.
- Remove printer sub cover.
- Pull up the knob of the ribbon cassette.
- Remove new ribbon cartridge from packaging. Remove protective covering on new ribbon cartridge.
- Load the new ribbon cartridge into the unit.
- Turn the knob on the right side of the new ribbon cartridge to take up any slack in the ribbon.
- Put back the printer sub cover.
- Put back the printer cover.
- To check if ribbon cartridge replacement is a success, press <#NS> or
once a new ink ribbon is in place.
Frequently Asked Questions
What's the difference between compatible and remanufactured cartridges?
Both are guaranteed to perform well after meeting the strict quality standards of Inkjets.com, but compatible cartridges are brand-new, non-OEM products while remanufactured cartridges have gone through repurposing.
Do you have guarantees in place?
All replacement cartridges from Inkjets.com, including Epson ERC-32B black POS ribbon cartridges for the Casio TK-1300, are guaranteed compatible and won't void product warranties. All purchases also come with 100% money-back guarantees valid for one year.
Can I store replacement cartridges?
Yes, you can! Just make sure to only open them right before replacement and to keep them in a cool, dry place. Unopened and stored right, replacement cartridges from Inkjets.com will stay in good condition for a minimum of 18 months.